Friday, March 12, 2010

Upsy Daisy...my take

I was inspired by another Demonstrator (Diane Noble) with this card. It uses the Upsy Daisy stamp set and teaches the shadow technique. Then I took a picture of it in front of a sunny window So the shadow of the tag is real but the shadow of the flowers is stamped Pretty cool, eh? I couldn't decide which picture I liked more so here are both.



I have a few minutes of spare time left...Summer is our with her grandparents this morning. They take her to Early Years Play Group and then out to McD's for lunch. I went to the Arena to watch Liam skate this morning with the school. He is doing so fantasic. I think we'll put him in hockey next year. I think I hear a car door...Summer must be home now.....have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers