Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday...a day of rest...not around here!

I love Sundays...when we are all home...but not today. Jon is working OT again (which is good....I shouldn't complain) and I get to go to work too! So no playing for me today...at least not until after the kids are in bed tonight. I have some ideas. So I'll think on those while I'm at work....I always bring scraps of paper home with me from work with all my creative thoughts on them. I have a book that I sketch out my ideas in but I always forget to take it with me to work. I have a couple ideas for my scrapbook pages!

Here is the Techniques Album we started in one of my clubs this past week. Each club night when we learn a new technique we'll make a page for our albums so we can always refer back to it. It turned out exactly as I saw it in my mind...which doesn't always happen! I hope that you like it. I've been felling a little vintage lately. I love the look of the Vintage Vogue stamp set and the Friends 24/7 Stamp Set and it goes nicely with my favorite background stamp En Francais. I have a thing for Kraft cardstock and Rich Razzleberry too!
The title was created using My Digital Studio...I wanted the font colour to be Rich Razzleberry...I was able to do just that! I printed it on Very Vanilla Cardstock and punched it out with the Wide Oval Punch.
Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers