Thursday, March 18, 2010

I survived the day!

It's been a long day! My kiddies went to my in-laws for a sleep over last night so my hubby and I went out for dinner and to do a little shopping (Summer's birthday is coming soon). I really neede to be home getting ready for club but we rarely get time alone these days. So I figured I had all day today to get things ready since my in-laws we going to keep the kids until 4:30pm. Well, at noon Liam called home and said he wasn't feeling well and wanted to come home. So they brought Liam home...and then once Summer saw me she wanted to stay home too.  Well, I fed them lunch and put them both to brd for a nap. Liam was not feeling well because he was exhausted...too much going on for March Break...and two sleepovers in a row. Anyway, I managed to get everything together on time....but next time I will have things ready sooner....it has been a long day!

Here is the card we made in club...I CASE'd (Create And Share Everything) this card from another demostrator (Ilana Crouse).....

We also started our techniques album. I'll post that pic tomorrow. Each month when we get together we will add a page showing the technique we used on the project we made that night at club...that way club members will always have this to refer back to when scrappin' at home.

I have a special "Special" right now until the end of March...end of Sale-a-bration. I put it in an earlier post. I posted the wrong amount...it should have stated....My special is: when you put in a $65 order (before taxes) you qualify for a Sale-a-bration set from this years collection and one from the 2009 Collection as well.
And if you place an order for $130 you'll receive 2 from each collection!

Good-night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers