Friday, March 26, 2010

Only 5 days left!

Time is running out for your chance to get your Sale-a-bration products! Get your orders in by March 31st.
Also, time is almost up to get your Starter Kit for 15% off. There is no better time to get this kind of discount plus and extra stamp set of your choice! So if you have ever considered joining Stampin' Up! contact me and I'll answer all your questions. Whether you just want to get your Stampin' supplies at a discount or want to earn a little extra cash or even alot of extra cash....now is the best time to join my team. I will give you all the support you need which ever kind of demonstrator you want to be.

I have recently joined Stampin' Up! in a training program called the Recruit Crew. I am currently looking to add to my Stampin' Up! Team. I would love to add two new demonstrators to my team. So if becoming a demonstrator has ever crossed you mind maybe I can practice my new training skills on you!

I am hoping to get some scrappin' done once Liam gets home from school. I think he's having a friend over after school for a play date and Hubby and Summer have a date to go to the grocery store! A little free time for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers