Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Late Night Monday Night Post...

I have Janet C's card from her Open House. One of them anyway...because my camera battery died! I can't find the charger or the second battery! Ahhhhh! I don't even know the last time I had the charger. You would think that it would be in the camera back where it belongs!!! I love my camera! I just can't believe that it hasn't needed charging before now. No worries, I'll find it. It didn't grow legs and walk away! lol!
So onto the pictures.....
This first one is Janet's card.
So cute!
She used the elephant from the Animal Stories stamp set and the co-ordinating DSP Tall Tales. I love this set and paper!

And this second card is one I created awhile ago. I used the Herb Expressions stamp set and the greeting stamp is from the Hostess Level 3 set named Kind and Caring Thoughts. I really like the script.
Shhhhhhh! I used something not SU though on this card. I used Flower Soft on the lavender blooms. It really made this card a WOW! (I would have taken a close up of the flowers if my camera hadn't died!!!
The Old Olive ribbon is from the Ribbon Originals Masterpiece.

I have been getting ready to do a Ragged Tote Class tomorrow night. I have all the material prepped and ready to sew! Actually I started sewing mine already to save some time. I have this beautiful material...all pinks and soft blues...with flowers and polka dots. I will post pic's of them (because I'm making two) on Wednesday. I'll have to find the battery charger tomorrow! Ahhhh! I'll be up all night worrying about it! I'll be up all night because of the coffee I had to have at 7pm! But at least now I'll have something to think about...along with all the other things bouncing around in there! lol! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers