Saturday, March 20, 2010

An Early post today...

I love Saturdays! Jon takes the kids out visiting and I get to hang out in the quiet. So after this post I'll be heading into the studio to create something new. I have some ideas in my head that I just can't produce...I am thinking of entering Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Award Contest. I entered last year but I did not win :( . The choose 10 winners between the US and CAN. The winners win $500 cash and a $500 Stampin' Up! shopping spree! Plus recognition and stuff. I would love to win! We have to enter a total of 10 projects...5 cards, 3 scrapbook pages and 2  3D projects. I am struggling with the scrapbook pages. I always have struggled with them. I love to do them but it takes me a long time to make one because it have to feel right. Also, 12 x 12 is a huge space to scrap...I've mostly been doing cards now for two years. Smaller space to scrap! SO that is what I'll be doing today. Wish me luck...I pray for the creativity to flow!!!

This is a card I made awhile back for a club project. The technique was using Craft Ink without embossing it and using the heat tool to heat set the ink. I love craft ink! You can stamp colour over colour....not so much with Classic Ink. Also, I wanted to show you where I found the inspiration for this card. You can find inspiration in the funniest places. So here is the card.....

And here is where I found my inspiration.

Now try and guess what it is exactly...leave a comment!

I have another card to post a little later. I'll check back and see what you have come up with. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers