Monday, March 15, 2010

Two Step Stampin'....

Stampin' Up! is offering a great new promotion in April...I think you'll like it. I can't tell you yet....but it has to do with Two Step Stampin'.  You may have noticed when studing the Idea Book and Catalogue that there is a small icon beside some of the stamps that say 2-Step. This means that you need to layer the stamped images using a combination of ink colours. My favorite tool, the Stamp-a-ma-jig, is used to make sure that the layered stamped images line up perfectly. I love that! So in this card I used a Two Step Stamp Set called Greenhouse Garden. It has lots of beautiful flowers. It gives the flowers a more realistic look. For this flower I used Pretty in Pink for the first layer of the stamped image and Regal Rose for the second layer of the image. I used Craft Regal Rose so that I could emboss this detailed image. Then I used a blender pen and Bashful Blue Ink to add some colour to the Whisper White background...helps to make the flowers pop! I hope you enjoy this card.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers