Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Finally what you've all been looking for!!!

Here is a card that I made for my youngest brothers' (I have three of them) birthday in February. As you can see he turned 30. I can't believe he's 30...I can't believe my age either. I don't think I'll say my age out loud again...lol! My Mom will not admit to her childrens ages either. And she's been in denial since my oldest brother turned 18!
I use Extreme Elements stamp set. I love this one for masculine cards. My brother loves the colour purple. I know, stange...most guys say they don't have a favorite colour. I used a sponge dauber to put Rich Razzleberry on the chipboard numbers. On the card base (Kraft CS) I used Versamark, Sahara Sand and Soft Suede. I stamped off the Soft Suede to get the look I wanted. I also used my spritzer tool. I used the Mark the Date stamp set and the Calendar Numbers and Letters Set and the Full Calendar set. I love these sets. I wrapped some string around the calendar piece...it gives a more masculine feel then ribbon.
He love the card! I could tell he was impressed by the smile on his face.  He even turned the card over to look for my "Stamped by Jodi" stamp on the back. I have forgotten to do that.

I had my Tuesday Night Club last night...Thank you ladies! I always have the best time with you! Once a month seems too long to wait to catch up on all the things going on in your lives. I'd have you every night if my husband wouldn't mind!
I promise I'll add more pic's later today!!!
Mr. Brown did not come last night. So I substituted for another colour for one card and one of my customers had a full roll of the other colour I needed. So it all worked out! Mr. Brown will be coming today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers