Friday, March 5, 2010

No new creation today...sorry!

I wasn't able to create something new today...I was busy with Stampin' Up! stuff though...I was helping a friend join Stampin' Up! So I like to make a big warm and fuzzy Welcome to my team, Janet! My team is growing! I love this new leadership role. I really like to share with them all the benefits of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!
Today was very excitng for me...mostly because of Janet!...and also because I was surprised this morning with a Sneak Peek at the upcoming Summer Mini Catalogue!!!!!!!! I love everything!!! I know, your not surprised. Stampin' Up! keeps making it better and better. Some fantastic new product!!! I'm so excited! Sadly we have to wait....not available for ordering until May 1st. Well, for you :(  , for me pre-order is April 1st. If you'd like to have the same pre-order date as me...you know what you have to do!
It's Friday night...movie night for the kids!!!! Maybe I can sneak down to my studio and create something!!! Shhhh...if I go quietly they might not notice I've left the room....yeah, right! lol! Worth a try. Here I go...shhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers