Saturday, March 20, 2010

A got a little done today....

Liam is at a Birthday party right now and of coarse he needed a card. He is so into pirates...and has been for awhile now....so this one he just loved....kinda simple but I'm happy with it!
I stamped the skull image in Basic Black Craft Ink on Whisper White cardstock and embossed it with black emboss powder. I used the Sanded Backgound stamp with versamark (instead of Basic Black Craft Ink only because it would be a big job cleaning Craft ink off such a big stamp) and used clear emboss powder on the card base. The "Beware Pirates" image is stamped in versamark and embossed with gold. Like I said...simple card for a seven year old that will most likely throw it away!

Here is another one I made today. I have the Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die (Occassions Mini) that I've been meaning to take out and play with. I just love these butterflies. This die cuts and embosses 5 butterflies all at once! Each a different size and different pattern embossed into it. I chose the one with polka dots. 



I used Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Certainlt Celery, Rose Red and Confetti White Cardstock. The little "Hello" is from the Tiny Tags Stamp Set and coordinating Tiny Tag Punch from the Occassions Mini. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers