Sunday, March 28, 2010

Open House was Great Fun!

Yesterday I went to my newest Downlines' open house. She did a fantastic demonstration! If whe was nervous...I couldn't tell. She is a natural! We made two very beautiful cards thet were just perfect for introducing new stampers to our craft. She even had the most beautiful cake made for the occassion! I have pic's of the cake...and it tasted as sweet as it looked!



This cake is made by Lori Crone of Giggy's Cakes & Sweets.  Her website is http://www.giggyscakes.com/ . She is located in Courtright, Ontario. Her website has tons of beautiful cakes, cookies and cupcakes...be sure to check her out! http://www.flickr.com/photos/giggyscakes/
The detail she put into this cake is amazing. The cupcake is a replica of a stamp by Stampin' Up! And look at the scissors and the detail in the daisy in the last pic. Did you see the wood mounted stamps? The chocolate squares! Just amazing! If this is what she can do with icing...think of what she could do with paper!!! ; ). I'll post Janet's cards after I have pic's of them. Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers