Sunday, April 25, 2010

A nice quiet Sunday at home....

My dear husband is working OT today and Liam is helping Papa with renovations and Miss Summer is napping. I have been busy getting ready for my Stamp-a-stack. I have the last two cards ready and I've been getting the cutting done!

This first card today ws cased from demo Ilina Crouse. I love the simplicity of this card.
I thought this was a great card (above) for retirement. But you can change the sentiment to anything.
This second one was cased from Erika Cerwin. I always have a difficult time making masculine cards. There is not a lot of stamps for boys. But this one can be for boy or girl...I really love the colours!
I simpified this card a little to make it easier for my SAS. Erika used a white card base and used a sponge and blue ink to make clouds. Really nice!
Now I'm off to finish cutting and then maybe some scrapbooking!
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers