Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

It has been a very Happy Easter here at our house. The kids and Jon and I has a "camp out" in the living room last night. Jon was the first on sleeping! No surprise there! The kids were up at 6:30am. They have been very good though. We had Easter lunch with Jon's family...then a nice relaxing afternoon at home. Well I have been preparing for Tuesday Night Stamp Club. Almost ready for that! I was busy yesterday...I got two Scallop Square Rag Bags finished. I have one more to go! Here is the one I made for myself. Pink, of coarse!
And this one is a late birthday gift for my Mom! Oops!

These bags are so much fun to make. And so easy. I have made 2 dozen rag quilts of all sizes...and I soooo wish I had this die to make them. Using the die eliminates the snipping. If you have ever made a rag quilt you'll know what I'm talking about! Once these bags are washed the scallops fray just enough. My last one is just a little one. The side has only 6 scallop squares. My pink one above has 12 and my Mom's has nine. You can make them whatever size you need.

April's Promotion -Two-Step into Spring!


From April 1-30 only, you can buy the brand-new Awash with Flowers Two-Step Stampin' set—or get it FREE when you host a $460 workshop!


117062       Awash with Flowers     (wood-mount)     $52.95
120549       Awash with Flowers     (clear-mount)       $36.95

Plus, get 20% off a selection of springy Two-Step Stampin' sets:

Item           Page       Description              Regular Price       Sale Price

113824      94      Greenhouse Garden           $34.95           $27.96
113734      98      Fifth Avenue Floral            $32.95           $26.36
111578    101      Flower Fancy                    $48.95           $39.16
113258    112      Trendy Trees                     $23.95           $19.16

View the flyer to see the beautiful creations you can make with the Awash with Flowers set—then contact me to place your order or schedule your workshop.

Hope you are having a very Happy Easter!

P.S. Check Out the Clearance Rack! Get selected products up to 60% off! It's worth a peak! Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers