Monday, April 12, 2010

Mr. Brown came early today!!!!!!

Mr. Brown (aka my UPS guy) could not have come at a better time! He just delivered a box containing my Summer Mini pre-order goodies! I'm so excited! So, now that my daughter, Summer, and I have unpacked it all...and she is down for her nap...you know where I'll be! Playing with my new SU stuff! Have a good afternoon...I'm going to! Hey, don't be too jealous please...it could be you....you can join my team now and be all set up to get in on the 2010/2011 Idea Book and Catalogue Sneak Peek pre-order! And get all the new colours before everyone else....you can also earn the NEW Core Colours and New In Colours for free! (a $235 value!)........Intrigued? I know that you are! Just email me and I will answer all of your questions. Your could have your Starter Kit in 7-10 business days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers