Tuesday, April 20, 2010

It's still Tuesday.....I have a card for you today.....just like I said I would!!!!

I fininshed the card this morning! I had to hurry and finish it because Summer made plans for coffee at Nana's! I was on the phone with my Mom this morning...and Summer insists on saying hi to Nana but I was in the middle of talking....then I said goodbye and hung up the phone....Summer reminds me that she didn't get to say hi to Nana. So I dialed Mom back and gave Summer the phone. Next thing I know Summer is telling Nana that she just has to put her shoes on and we'll be over for coffee soon. She said goodbye and tried to hang up but I was able to get the phone from her before she pressed the button! I asked Mom what Summer was talking about....and well we were going for coffee. We had fun!

So here is another take on the Extreme Elements and the Extreme Skateboarder. I used the same colour combination as the Monkey Card I shared in an earlier post....Pumpkin Pie, Sahara Sand and Taken with Teal. I have not used the Taken with Teal much in the past...now I'm sad to see that this colour will retire! I love this colour combo! With Liam being 7 now...I just think it would make some really great projects for him....so I guess I'll stock up on a little of the Taken with Teal and make a scrapbook with it of him.

So onto the card...
I used the New Presto Speciatly Designer Paper available in the upcoming Summer Mini. (The Pumpkin Pie strip across the botton of the card) This paper is so cool! It comes white with a design clear embossed into it...then you choose the colour you want it to be...and presto! Okay...well...you don't just wiggle your nose at it! You do actully have to make it the colour you want! You can use a brayer with ink or a sponge and ink or....well, I still have to figure all that out! I'm excited to see what I can do with it! The tags are Vintage Tags (Summer Mini) and the Rough Type alphabet. I got the work rock from the Nursery Neccesities... (if I spelled that right?)...there is a stamp in that set that says "Rock-a-bye"...I love taking just the words I need from stamps...(shhhhhh....secretly that's part of the reason I love being a demo is becasue I have such a collection of stamps that I have just about every word I'll ever need!!! Almost!....shhhh).
Have a great night! Hope you like my card!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers