Thursday, April 8, 2010

I finally have a card for you!

I've been a bit distracted lately...with the renovation...SU's Colour Renovation! I am so excited to get my hands on the new colours! I have lots of colour combinations rolling around in my head it keeps me up at night. Do you remember the way you felt as a child lying in bed on the night before Christmas? That's how I feel...that kind of excitement! Later next week SU is sending me a package of cardstock of the new core colours! I have to wait for the ink though : (  . Being a SU Demonstrator ROCKS!!! Wish you were one? Contact me we'll talk.....sneak peeks and pre-orders....just a couple of the perks! I know you are jealous now...admit it.

Okay on to the card. I got a happy surprize today. My Mom showed up at my door this morning...she thought she had to work this morning at 9am. When she got there she was reminded of the shift change she agreed to the week before...she has been a little loopy on pain meds the last couple of days...due to a dental procedure : (  . She forgot about the shift change. So she came here to have coffee with me...or so I thought! Until she tells me that she needs a baby card and a birthday card...and she wants to sit and make them...now. I'm kidding...she was not demanding about it. She really likes the bear card that I posted in March. We made that one in brown and pink.



I told my Mom that we are going to have to get all our Birthday cards done in December. A December Birthday Stamp-a-Stack! Most of my family's Birthday are in the beginning of the year...Jan. (2), Feb. (4), March (4) and April (3)...sorry May (2) too! Okay I'll put them all so no one has hurt feelings...July (1), Oct. (1) and Nov. (3). I hope I didn't forgot anyone!

I am holding a All Occassions Stamp-a-Stack on Tuesday, April 27 at 6-10pm. Be the first to try out the Summer Mini products! Check out the details on my website . There are still some seats open...contact me today to reserve your seat! jodikutz@cogeco.ca 

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers