Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Absence makes the heart grow fonder....

Sorry I've been absent for a couple of days. I have been working on Monday nights lately and I am usually holding a class or club on Tuesday nights. I will have a project to share with you tomorrow...a scrapbook page! I know!!!! I, like, never do scrapbooking anymore! I love to scrapbook but I find doing a 12x12 page is very time consuming....that's a BIG page! So, I working on some 6x6 pages....just a little bigger than a card! Hee, hee!
I was holding a SAS tonight....and you know when you have kids...they always like to say the most innocent, honest and most inappropriate things!!!! Well, that was my daughter tonight......gotta love her....she sure makes me laugh! And my customers too! At least my one customer has grandchildren her age and the other literally has 11 kids....so they understand.....but this one lady was completely embarassed........so I said "she's only little....come on Mom, you shouldn't be surprised, you know what kids are like!" Tee hee hee!

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers