Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Good Friday!

What a beautiful day outside! The kids have been riding their bikes all morning! Now Liam is off to help Papa with his renovations and Miss Summer is down for an afternoon nap! Jon and I bought her a new bike for her Birthday....which isn't until April 30th....but it's so beautiful out and her tricycle is too small for her....so I got it out and gave it to her this morning! She is sooooooo excited. And she rides it so well. She rode it for a couple of hours and now thinks that we need to take the training wheels off! Well, she wore herself out and now I'll have a couple of hours to myself! The coffee is brewing and I can get some scappin' done!
So this card today I made yesterday for my new little nephew, A.J. My Mom needed a card too. So I have two cards to share with you today. I love both of them. This first one I made to coordinate with the gift I gave to him. I stamped onesies with the monkey from the Fox and Friends stamp set. The three monkeys on the front represent each of their little monkeys. A.J. is their third.

This next one I made for my Mom to give to him. I just love the little sail boat....it just says "boy".
On this card I used the Marker to Stamp Technique. I used Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery and Real Red Markers to colour the stamp. I stamped one on Whisper White cardstock and one on a scrap piece of white. I cut one out and used stampin' dimensionals to give the sailboat some dimension. Enjoy this beautiful weather! Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers