Friday, April 9, 2010

A Birthday Card for a Boy....

My nephew turned 9 this week...wow...where does the time go? I had a card that I made for a club a while back....so my Mom used it as inspiration and made it her own. I really like the colours she picked. They really pop. She picked Night of Navy as the card base....this is a colour I haven't used alot...but I think I'm going to. We paired it up with Old Olive and Brocade Blue. The stamp set we used is Extreme Elements and the Extreme Skateboarder. I love these stamp sets. They are perfect for boy cards.
The sentiment is from the FYI stamp Set. We also used the Texturz Plates for the Big Shot to give some texture to the Old Olive mat. We stamped the skater on Night of Navy cs in the same colour ink and cut him out and used dimesionals to adhere him. He really pops off the card.
Here is a onesie I stamped with Craft Ink. I gave one of these to the newest little nephew. I did these with a club to show them different thing that you can do with craft ink. They really love it. Then I demo'd it at an Upline's meeting...the demonstrators loved it too! They key is make sure that the ink pad has been nicely reinked and to heat set the Craft Ink with the heat tool. They make great gift ideas. The possibilities are endless. I used solid image stamps and line arts stamps.

Extreme Elements and Extreme Skateboard....

Fox and Friends....

Flight of the Butterfly....

Fifth Avenue Floral (on promo right now for 20% off!)

Whimsical Words (SAB) and Sweetheart Stamp sets...

Tushy shot!

This one is a done with a Stampin' Up! Stencil and sponge daubers.

Just imagine the possibilities! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers