Friday, April 16, 2010

I feel just terrible!

Not because I'm sick or anything...I made a scheduling mistake. I usaully hold my Thursday Night Club in the 20's of the month...which usually works out to the third Thursday...well, yesterday was the third Thursday of the month....and I had two customers come to my door for club night....and I was not expecting them! Ahhhhh! I have never done this before and I feel just terrible about it. That they came here hoping to have some fun and I had to turn them away! I am so sorry. So today I made each of them a small apology gift....I hope that they will forgive me!

I really hope they like them. It did give me a chance to break out the new Summer Mini products. It's just a very simple box made to hold 3 x 3 cards. The little vintage tag is new from the Summer Mini...and I used the new Rough Type alphabets on the tag...which fits perfectly! Stampin' Up! has a way of doing that....making everything to coordinate! On the little cards I made one with my apology and two extras for them to use to give away. I used Sweet Pea Stitched Felt flowers on the front adhered to a piece of Chocolate Chip Cardstock that was put through the Big Shot with the New Square Lattice Embossing Folder (again in the upcoming Summer Mini). This embossing Folder rocks! Each side has a different impression...really cool. You have to try it out to see what I mean.
Well, I hope to never have this scheduling mistake like this again because I know that if I was in their shoes I'd be disappointed....thinking that it was a night out for fun and friends and scrappin' only to find out that it was on another night....so again I'm sorry to B.H and K.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers