Saturday, April 10, 2010

I finally used this stamp....

The stamp I used for this card was a Hostess Level 1 from the Sping and Summer 2008 Catalogue...I got it days before it retired...but I just love it. I've been watercolouring lately....this is the perfect image for watercolouring.
I don't even know what kind of flower it is . I thought maybe a little like a poppy...so I watercoloured it red. I didn't put on a sentiment yet...I thought I'd leave it blank for now.
We have a party tonight at our neighbours house. He is turning the big 5-0! He is a carpenter. So I made him this card using the Totally Tool stamp set. It turned out really cool.

 Inside it says "Just turned 50!". I had these really tiny brads I used on the the saw, the measuring tape and the tiny tag. The DSP is a Specialty DSP from SU called To the Nines....it is cardstock wieght. It is really masculine. All browns and greens. Well, I'm very happy with this one. Sometimes they turn out better that I had imagined it!

Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers