Monday, July 26, 2010

Shelli!!!

At Convention during our Flower Power party I got the chance to have my picture taken with Shelli and her husband, Sterling....so cool! They were talking when I first came up to them...she told me that Sterling was just telling her that he liked the mustache and sideburns and wondered if he should keep them.

I gave her one of my swap cards and she took a bit of time to really look at it!

It is really nice that she takes the time to meet the demonstrators...even if only for a few minutes.

This one is of Alicia Ryckman and I doing our Stage March for achieving Cruise! Yep, I did it, I achieved the Alaskan Cruise...it's in May 2011. And I could not have done it without each and every one of my customers! So Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!
Just a little nervous!
But so exciting! After seeing how Stampin' Up! does up an event like this I cannot wait to go on that Cruise! And I'm hoping to go to Leadership in January! Hoping my upline Mary Beth will join me! Hint hint ; )

Well, I hope that you enjoyed my pic's all the way from Salt Lake City!

Thanks for stopping in!
Jodi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers