Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'm leaving on a jet plane....

Today's the day!!! I leave in 3 hours to go to Convention! I'm not really excited yet. I will be. I have to get through the good-bye's with Liam and Summer...there goes my tummy again....deep breathe in...and let it out slowly. I'm ok...for a few minutes anyway.
Here is a simply beautiful card for you today...

I won't be bringing my laptop to Convention...I have 4 days with out kids and I'm looking forward to NOT being loaded down with a ton of things...so the laptop stays...I may experience some withdrawl though!

So take care and have a great rest of your week!!!
See you Sunday or Monday! Come back and check out my Convention pictures!!!

Jodi

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous monochrome card! I'm loving all your stuff :) Following you thru the thread on SC. I'm at www.stampinallaround.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers