Wednesday, July 14, 2010

An Elegant Card...

I got this new set yesterday and couldn't wait to make a card with it. The stamp set is called Always Elegant. I added on of SU's newest and coolest embellishments, Basic Pearls. I love them! There are some very tiny pearls in this package...I've never seen pearls this small before! There are three different sizes and three strips of pearls to use as borders....way cool! I plan to have lots of these on hand! We now carry Basic Rhinestones too....check them out on page 188 of the Idea Book and Catalogue (IBC).


I used lots of pearls...who could resist...they are perfect for dressing up this image!
I also used the Elegant Lines Embossing Folder. My colours are Marina Mist and Early Espresso.

I have to get some work done on my convention swaps...the countdown is on...6 more sleeps! Ahhhhhh! I'm so excited! SU gave us a sneak peek of something that will be available for us to purchase a convention....a scrappin' tote...you know, to carry all your scrappin' supplies with you we you are off scrappin'....although I don't go OUT to scrap much! The tote is made with fabric in the design of SU Greenhouse Gala DSP (Designer Series Paper)....soooooo cute! I'll be sure to share it with you when I come home!

Gotta run, dinner is ready!
Have a great night, and Thank you for stopping by!
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers