Monday, July 12, 2010

I want to share my first Christmas Card with you!

So it's my first Christmas Card of the season...I know you are still thinking Summer...heat and humidity and thunderstorms! I'm thinking that if it's time for me to start making Christmas cards then it must be time to get the Christmas gift shopping started so that I don't leave it until the last minute again!!!

So onto my card...this one is tricky....it is an interactive card for sure! I hope that you can figure it out from the pictures. (One of these days I'll figure out how to make a video!). I saw it today Stampin' Connection (sorry SU demo's site only! Trust me...having access to this website is alone worth signing up to be a demo for!!!) Inspired by France Martin....
The stamp set is called Gifted...love this set...it makes a bunch of Chritmas tags...always need those! The colours are my new Christmas favorites Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Very Vanilla.
Can you figure it out? I think it was called a Screen Door card. I didn't finish stamping the inside yet...waiting for more stamps! Yes, I need more! Actually, tomorrow Mr. Brown is bringing me a box of presents!!!!
Oh, I hope that he comes early! New ribbon, new DSP, new stamps, new..."Oh Miss Gosh" (as my daughter would say instead of Oh My Gosh) I cannot remember all that I ordered! Ohhhhhhh, I can't wait....you know it is like Christmas, getting a box of presents!

Enjoy the rest of the day, hee hee, there in only 15 minutes left of the day! I should get to sleep then...tease you tomorrow...I mean see you tomorrow!

Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers