Friday, July 16, 2010

One quick post!

Here is a card we made in all my clubs this month! I love this flower...and so easy to make. Sorry the paper is retired. When I was prepping for my clubs this paper was still current!
Our theme this month was flowers. We made three cards with paper flowers. We also used the Hostess Level 1 Because I care on two other cards...one we coloured with blender pens on Whisper White paper and the other we used Aqua Painters on Watercolour paper. I'll post those another time...still have to take pic's of them.....I didn't post them before now because I didn't want to spoil the fun for my club members!

I made was able to make four cards last night using some new products! I will share those over then next couple of days!

I'm off to a meeting tomorrow night, Saturday night I have a hair appointment...gotta get my roots coloured for Convention...I get to do a stage walk or two or three! Later Saturday night the kids and Jon and I are having bonfire and a camp out in the back yard....Sunday or Monday BBQ at Mom's with my brother and niece and nephews! (I get to cuddle a baby!!! Oh how I love babies!!!) And then Tueday is the BIG DAY! I'm off to Convention! Oh, I get butterflies in my tummy everytime I think about it. Good or bad...not sure. I get a little anxious about flying, I'm excited for this adventure....but mostly I think because I have to leave my kiddies and my Hubby. I've never traveled without my husband. And I can't bare the thought of leaving my sweeties for five whole nights. I don;t get to kiss them good night and tuck them into their beds. I won't get their wonderful good morning hugs. Ok, I have to stop now. I'm feeling more than butterflies now.

I'll be back with more pic's for you.
Jodi

P.S. Sorry for my spelling and grammar. It's very late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers