Thursday, July 8, 2010

I have not fallen off the face of the earth!

I'm still here. Here trying to beat the heat with my kids. Wow, it's HOT!! Right now it is storming. Oh, wait I gotta check the chicken...don't go anywhere I'll be right back..........Ok, I 'm back and the chicken has been checked...it's doing ok.

I'm finding the days busier then ever having Liam home from school...at times I find myself trying hard to keep them apart...they like to argue these days! Well, one minute they are argueing then I sent them for timeouts in their bedrooms to separate them...next thing I know one of them is in the other's room tee hee'ing and getting along because they think that they are getting away with something...but hey, as long as they are getting along...they can think that!

This card was inspired by...have to look up her name...Jo Ann P.

Oh I have to check the chicken again.............good thing I checked he wasn't doing so good!

This card was made using the Vintage Wall Embossing Folder and the Hostess Level 1 stamp set Because I care. I used Whisper White and Baja Breeze cardstock and Early Espresso classic ink.

I am hoping with all my heart that I can get some time in my studio tonight!!!

Gotta run...my chicken needs me!

Jodi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers