Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Convention Swap...

This is the card I made with the intention of using as my swap card...then realized that I didn't order enough Vintage Trim Ribbon...(I forget the name right this minute!)...
This is the one I used instead...I really do love the trim and wished I hadn't made the mistake...I think this turned out ok though...
Well, my final draft was still a little different...but this is close.


Did you know that Stampin' Up! has a GREAT Hostess Promotion on right now? When you hold a workshop and have sales of $450 or more you get an extra $35 on top of the already fantastic Hostess Rewards!!! You will get a Hostess Level 2 Stamp Set and $45 plus the $35 in free product....for a total of $80 in free product!!!! That's amazing!! Want in on this deal? Let's book your Workshop date! You can even hold your workshop in my studio...just bring the goodies and I'll supply the fun!!...and you get all the rewards!
Contact me with your date!

Thanks for stopping in,
Jodi

1 comment:

  1. I just signed up to follow your blog and began my stroll - what a great blog. I love the pictures of your children and the stories that go with them. I also LOVE this card. Thanks for blessing my day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers