Friday, July 30, 2010

I never thought I'd see you again!

I'm talking to my box...my flower box! I entered it into a SU contest and it didn't win but I found it hanging there amoung this display of beautiful paper crafted things! I really never thought I'd see it again! I was soooooo tempted to bring it home...but I cannot...it belongs to SU now and that would be stealing!

Bye flower box...I will miss you! I know that I can make another...someday! Wait a minute I don't even have that paper anymore...sniff, sniff! I'll be okay!

I had a downline meeting tonight...fun! Great group of frineds! I gave each of them goodies from Momento Mall! So fun!

I'd better get to bed...the kids and I are off to my in-laws for some swimming and BBQ lunch with visiting family!

Thanks for stopping in!
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers