Saturday, July 3, 2010

My Digital Studio

I don't have my camera with me today, so I can't take pic's of anything I've made. So instead I went looking for projects I've made already and have a picture of...no luck. When I'm taking pictures of the kids I always have a scrapbooking in mind. I found these pictures of Summer and thought...I could make a digital scrapbook page to share with you...and I don't need my camera. I made this page in 15 min. So quick and easy-peasy!!


I need to do more of these!!! I have lots of photos like these, perfect for scraping photo's, from little photo sessions... maybe on those nights when the kids have worn me out so much that I'm too tired to even go down to my studio, I can scrap these pages on my laptop.

The New Catalogue is LIVE!!! That' means you can order form it now!! I placed my first order yesterday...I have to remind myself that the catalogue is good for 1 whole year! Pace myself!!! And I'm having a hard time falling asleep at night with all the ideas swirling around in my head! I think my hubby's gonna ask me to sleep on the couch tonight!

We are going swimming today at my in-laws...they were away for a couple of weeks and decided not to open the pool until they came home...so now the pool in ready...but very cold!!! They kids are in for a surprize there!

Have a great Saturday!
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers