Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!!!!!

The New 2010/2011 Idea Book and Catalogue goes live tomorrow!!! I am so excited....new ribbon and DSP and stamps...oh my! What to pick, what to pick...I want it all! If you don' have you new catalogue yet please feel free to stop in and get one.

We will be out tomorrow though. It is CANADA DAY!!! We will be gone for the day doing all the fun stuff like the Parade and then a BBQ with friends and then the Fireworks at night. The kiddies are so excited for those fireworks! Summer especially! She's 4 now...she takes things in and is so excited by them!

I will be placing an order on Friday by 2pm. I will have a gift for all those who have orders to go in...email me or call me by 2pm on Friday.

On to the card. Here is another that I made to go in a box set with the one I posted yesterday.


I intended to make a couple more...but haven't found the time...Summertime is here and the kiddies need entertaining!!

Have a great night!
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers