Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I have some great cards to share with you...

I had my Tuesday Night Club last night. We did something a little different this time. We did a "mystery card". I cut supplies for two cards...exactly the same supplies...the girls had to design their own card with the supplies for one card and a tote of the same products I used on my cards. When they were finished their card they got to see my card - the mystery card - and replicate it if they wanted to or make someone elses card. So they let me take pic's of their beautiful cards to post on my blog. They all did a fantastic job!!! 
Card 1 is by Donna H.
Card 2 is by Joanne D.
Card 3 is by Yvonne D.
Card 4 is by Gail M.
Card 5 is by Vikki J.
I think they did a wonderful job! I hope they like the mystery card idea.
We might just do it again in the future!
My card was posted on May 29th.

Busy today organizing my studio...now that I know what is retiring I can take them out of the cabinet to make room for more!!! Now I have a more stamp sets to add to my collection of stamps that will be for sale at "My Retired Stuff Sale" in July...more details to come!!!
Have a great night!!!

My 50% off sale - 10 days left!!! - click here for details
If you want items from the Last Chance Accessories, better hurry things are "while supplies last"!!!
I'm placing an order tomorrow! Email me!

Last Chance Accessories List (to be updated daily after 4pm) - click here Updated May 2

Last Chance Stamp Set List (availavle until June30/2010) - click here
Last Chance Decor Elements List - click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers