Monday, June 28, 2010

Time is running out for the Last Chance Stamps and Accessories!

Just to let you know that time is almost up to get your last order in for the retiring items on the last chance list!

OMGoodness...I survived the day...the first day of Summer Vacation! It was a tough one, I'll tell you. Summer needs time to adjust to sharing Mommy again and Liam needs time to adjust to learning how to entertain himself. He is used to being at school where everything is planned out for him...and today he needed me to tell him what to do for fun. At 1pm today his buddy called and made a plan to come over. Then Liam was having the time of his life...minus his little sister wanting to get in on the fun. Poor Summer. She is having nap withdrawls...we are trying to get her ready for FULL TIME JK in the fall....and in case you didn't already know this I am opposed to this! She's too little to be at school everyday all day. So right now she is skipping her nap for two days then napping on the third day. She's doing ok. She actually falls asleep 5 min after we tuck her in. But then she's up at 6:30 in the morning! Thankfully she is not too grumpy about it all. That's my girl...easy going! I just feel like "they" are taking her away from me two years earlier then they were supposed to. Liam just started full time this past year. I'm stuggling. Sniff. Ok, moving on.

Now on to the FUN! I am having a New Catalogue Party tomorrow night! I hope that you'll come. I wanted to see what will be making and what you'll be missing out on if you don't come! Plus we'll be having ice cream and homemade cookies!! You know you want to!

This is the card we'll be making using the new stamp set called Artistic Etchings...

And this is some CARD CANDY I'll be giving away!

I used the stamp set called Perfect Punches from the new catalogue. There are two more stamps in the set then shown here. I love it! They all have a punch to match!!!

I also have lots of door prizes to give away...and as a special Thank You to those that do come I have a cardstock sampler of all the New Colour Collections!! (as if the getting the New Catalogue in your hands wasn't enough!!)

Hope to see you. Please drop me a line if your are planning on joining us...just so I can have your goodies ready for you!

Night, night!

Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers