Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday Fun Day!

What a great day...even though it's overcast...the kids and I had a great day. Poor Jon is working OT again this Sunday. The kids and I ventured out to the Animal Farm...Summer got bit on the finger by a Canadian Goose....the cows were mooooooing...they loved that! Fun times...and stinky too! I brought the camera with me and started taking pic's then realized after a dozen or so that I left the SD card in my laptop! Silly me! Then we went to the bridge for fries! Yum...if you aren't from Sarnia and you come to Sarnia (sorry technically it's in Point Edward) I highly recommend going to see the Bluewater Bridges and stoppin' in at Scotty's Fry Truck for the best fries ever! Well you can't go for fries and not go for ice cream...so the kids talked me into that one....wasn't too hard to do!! Now we are home and waiting for Jon to come home before we are off to my Mom and Dad's for dinner. My oldest brother and his family are here from outside of Chicago for a visit!
A little sad news though...Bailey, my parents' dog is not well, poor thing. The Vet is not sure if it's an inner ear thing or a brain tumor. Poor thing is walking sideways and falling over. She's not eating on her own or drinking...Dad's fingers are a little chewed up from feeding her. They have to get the meds into her to see if she'll get better.  She is 13 years old...a little toy poodle. My Mom and I picked her out brought her home...so she's kinda my dog too...but when I left home they were so attached to her they wouldn't let me take her. They said I could have visitation. Say a prayer for my Bailey girl, please.


Sorry, I don't mean to bring you down. On to what you came for!! The card...
This card uses almost all new products!! The card base is the new Marina Mist, the mat is Early Espresso, and the red mat is Cherry Cobbler (embossed with Perfect Polka Dots folder). The cool design is from Greenhouse Gala DSP that I just cut out. The stars are punch from Daffodil Delight yello and Pumpkin Pie cardstock and run through the Big Shot with the New Embossing Folder calles Vintage Wallpaper. The sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set, which is a must have!!! And there is a tiny little knot of Marine Mist 1/8th Taffeta Ribbon to finish it off.

Last night my newest downline held her first Open House...she did a great job...very enjoyable! The card we made was adorable...a onesie card...I've never made before! I'll be making more of those! 
I'd like to Thank the wonderful ladies that came out last night to support Vikki in new new adventure!

Did you know you can become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator right now for only $119 for the started kit? And you get Sneak Peek products in your kit from he upcoming 2010/2011 Idea Book and Catalogue!!!
Mmmmhmmm!!!
Maybe tonight I'll get a chance to make something new!

Enjoy the rest of your day with your families!
Thanks for stoppin' in!
See you tomorrow!

Jodi

1 comment:

Followers