Saturday, June 19, 2010

Great Night last night!!!

Wow! I'm very impressed with the man that is the Head of SU Canada! He is a very smart man and I happy that he is looking out for the Canadian Demonstrator...we are in very good hands! He is very interested in what we as demonstrators have to say, our suggestions for making SU Canada better for all demos. I learned lots! I am very honoured to have been invited to attend this small and intimate dinner meeting. It will be interesting to see in the future what changes comes from these small group meetings he has been holding. One important thing that I learned is that we as Canadians need to use our Suggestion Box for all our ideas and requests. This man personally reads them and makes certain the right person at SU Salt Lake get that information! So fellow demo's I urge you to use this business tool!

Well, it's Saturday night and I am signing off to finish watching a movie and have a glass of wine with my hubby. Poor guy has to work half a day tomorrow...on Father's Day.

Enjoy your night!
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers