Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Teachers Gift...

I was so excited to share this gift with Liam's teacher I couldn't wait until Friday to give it to her. So I finished up a couple of little things on it today and packaged it up the Stampin' Up! way...with a big pretty ribbon bow!!! She was so pleased when she saw it!

I have a few pic's of it...
This card is for his teacher.

There are 12 of this Thank You card for her to give to her friends and family.

These are her wedding colours, Old Olive, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla. I used the Elements of Style stamp set. The "Thank you" comes from the Pedaling Past Stamp set. I did add some half-backed pearls to all the cards in the box. I see I took this pic before I added them. Tee hee.

She is getting married on July 24, and today Liam and his classmates received their invitations to her wedding. Unfortunately, I'll be unable to go because I'll be at Convention. Maybe Jon will take the kids. I know Liam would love to go. He really cares about his teacher. She has been very sweet to him. Speacking of Liam, he received his report card yesterday....he'll be moving on to grade two in the fall! Not that we had any doubts, we are just very proud of him. He improved in all subjects, which is what they are supposed to be doing. Our little man even earned three A-'s!! Go Liam! One proud Momma here!!

I have more cards on the go today. Mr. Brown brought one of my new stamp sets today...so I've been playing with it. It's called "Friends Never Fade". True friends don't!...the ones that do fade...we'll they weren't very goods friends anyway.

So I'm off to get creative!! Wish me luck!
Have a fantastic night! Go get some of you own stampin' done!! Go on...get going!
And have fun!!

Jodi

1 comment:

  1. It's a nice clean design. I'm sure she loved it! Kudos to Liam too!

    ReplyDelete

Followers