Friday, June 4, 2010

A Birthday card for my Friend...

It was my good friends' Birthday this week. We got together to scrap a little. I made her this card. Her favorite colour is blue...so I use one of the Retiring Blues...blue-hoo, we are both sad it are retiring!

Love the card!
I used the Watercolour Trio stamp set from the Summer Mini and Wings of Friendship (Hostess Level 2) stamp set for the sentiment. The colours are Ballet Blue (retiring) and Bashful Blue (not retiring). I stamped the flower image in Old Olive on Whisper White CS then ran it thru the Big Shot with the New Square Lattice Embossing Folder. A little Whisper White taffeta ribbon and a Bashful Blue button and it's finished!!!
(FYI - the Playgroung Buttons and the Sherbert Buttons are on the retiring list for $5.48 (50% off)...and the Latte Buttons are on the retiring list for 25% off...plus you can get another 50% off that price with my sale!!! Great deal!!!)


My 50% off sale - 7 days left!!! - click here for details


If you want items from the Last Chance Accessories, better hurry things are "while supplies last"!!!
I'm placing an order tomorrow! Email me!

Last Chance Accessories List (to be updated daily after 4pm) - click here Updated May 4th
Last Chance Stamp Set List (availavle until June30/2010) - click here
Last Chance Decor Elements List - click here

Enjoy this beautiful day!!!
Thanks for stopping in!
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers