Saturday, June 12, 2010

I'm back!!!

So sorry I have not been posting! So busy with my BIG SALE! Thank you to everyone that place orders over the past week! I am so close to the Alaskan Cruise I can here the horn blowing my name!!!

 I am back to post a cute card I dreamed up. Does that happen to you? You dream a card or project idea then can't wait to make it? This happens often to me. Some of my BEST projects come from a dream! I need to have my Inspiration Notebook beside my bed so that I can wake and jot it down. I don't think my husband would mind. Do you? Tee hee!
So I love the penny spinner card and I have had numerous requests to make this card at workshops and in clubs. Who doesn't love an interective card? I do. Little spinny things amuse me! So here is a new version of the penny spinner...are you ready for it? Can you handle the suspense? I know you can already see the card. But as I type the post the card is not there yet. I'm trying to build your suspense and excitement...well. do you love it? A double penny spinner!!!

The words are both from the Level 1 Hostess Stamp Set in the Summer Mini. It says "Take a moment...enjoy the journey". The turtle is from the Fox and Friends stamp set and the rabbit is from the Forest Friends stamp set. Get it? The Turtle and the Hare? Tee hee. I'm a dork, I know! The colours are Tempting Turquoise and Real Red cardstock and the Old Olive DSP is from the Island Oasis DSP in the Summer Mini.

Mr. Brown delivered a nice big box of goodies to me this week...all the Sneak Peek products from the New 2010/2011 Idea Book and Catalogue (coming soon!). I earned all the new stamp pads (11) and markers (18) for FREE. You know how I love free!!! I've been playing with it all a little today. I have to say that one of my new favorite colours is Pear Pizzazz...a new In Colour. Did you know that SU is keeping the In Colours for two years now instead of just one? I'm very excited for that!
I'll have one of my new projects to share with you tomorrow. 
Thank you for stoppin' in today.
Stay cool!

Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers