Thursday, June 17, 2010

It's all about the soccer!

We have soccer 4 nights a week in my family! Liam on Monday, Summer on Tuesday, Liam again on Wednesday and Jon on Thursday! OMGoodness, it's too much! I love to watch the kids play, they are so cute out there! It makes for a busy week.

I was able to spend some time scrappin' yesterday... I made 45 cards! Ok...36 of them are card fronts for swaps at Convention. Sounds like a lot but it's not nearly enough! But it's a start. And 9 cards are Thank you cards for my wonderful customers that placed orders with me during my sale! I made this batch with products from the new catalogue! I will post one tomorrow. Well, I guess it is tomorrow already if you look at the time. I'd better get to bed...morning somes way too fast.

Oh, I wanted to share some great news with you....do you remember the Strawberries I made? Well I sent them in for a contest.....and I won!! I'm so excited!!! This is the 3rd time I have won one of SU contests!! I will be published in our Stampin' Success Demonstrators Monthly Magazine!! Whoo hooo! And I won three free stamp sets!! Have I mentioned "I Love Free!!!

Okay, I'm going to bed now.
Thanks for stoppin' in.
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers