Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It's June 1st...My Sale has begun!!!

So now that the Last Chance List is available.... (click here to see) ....I see that there are soooooo many accessories retiring.....Big Shot Dies, DSP, stamp pads, cardstock, punches and more. So to make this a much better deal for you I will include the accessories in this sale. BUT these items are “WHILE SUPPLIES LAST” (this list updated every day at 4pm.) I will put in the orders daily. I will take orders from 4:30pm (once this list is updated) until 10am the following morning. Any orders place after this time will be included in the next days’ order. I will try my hardest to make sure that you get the product that you want from this list...but keep in mind that once the item is gone...it’s gone! And out of my control. So get your orders in earlyso we can get you the products that you want!!!


Payment...Cash Only (sorry no checks please) you must have your payment to me by 10am...when I will being placing the orders. No exceptions. If I don’t have your payment your order will not go in.

I will post a card tomorrow!

Have a great day!!!
Jodi

Last Chance Accessories List (to be updated daily after 4pm) - click here Updated!!!
Last Chance Stamp Set List (availavle until June30/2010) - click here
Last Chance Decor Elements List - click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers