Saturday, May 29, 2010

Quit Monkeying around....

You know I love the little monkey in the Fox and Friends stamp set...so I made another card with this adorable little monkey. Okay, I feel bad leaving out his friends, so I gave him some friends to play with in this one...
I love, love, love this colour combination...Card base is Kraft (soon to be renamed Crumb Cake), the mat is Baja Breeze, and I stamped on Very Vanilla. I stamped my little Monkey friend and his friend Mr. Lion in Sahara Sand, and the Wise Old Owl and Mr. Happy Whale in Baja Breeze.

This is one of the cards that we made in my class last night. I have a club member who is having a Sisters Weekend, so we set up a class for her and her three sisters. What a wonderful group of women!
Lovely, and funny! I truly enjoyed their company!

Sisters facinate me....I have three brothers. It was interesting to listen to them....one sister would be about to stamp and two sisters - at the same time - would give instruction...saying the exact same words! They'd say "Did you get that - in Stereo?". Then they'd all laugh. One time, three of them said the exact same sentence....they laughed again....then said "Did you get that - in Stereo?"...then the youngest sister giggled and said "no, in Surround Sound!!!"

A very enjoyable evening. I hope that they will come back on their next Sisters Weekend!

Too funny!!!! I just saw that I already posted this Monkey card!!!!
Can you tell I love it!!!

Okay here is another card we did last night!!!


Now that you've a good giggle...have a great Saturday!!!


Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers