Friday, May 28, 2010

 




I am oh, so close to achieving the biggest and best incentive ever with Stampin’ Up!
An Alaskan Cruise!
And I couldn’t have done it without you, my loyal customers!
So to Thank you for being WONDERFUL customers,
I am offering you the BEST and BIGGEST sale ever, may never be offered again...wait for it...
wait for it!!!
a 50% discount
on all orders sent to me by email starting June 1st until June 11th/2010.
That’s right, half price!
This is an 11 day sale only, so act fast!
On June 11th the deal ends.

Orders may be emailed to me at



PLEASE READ ALL THE IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW!!!


This includes current Idea Book and Catalogue 2009-2010
Summer Mini Catalogue and
The Last Chance List (available June 1st at http://www.jodikutz.blogspot.com/)
All orders for this sale will be place on June 11/2010



PLEASE NOTE THAT FULL SHIPPING AND TAXES STILL APPLY, YOUR 50% DISCOUNT WILL APPLY TO THE ACTUAL CATALOGUE ITEM. FOR EXAMPLE, IF YOU ORDER, SAY, INSPIRED BY NATURE STAMP SET , THE CATALOGUE PRICE IS $31.95, SHIPPING IS 3.20, AND THE TAXES ARE 4.57. DURING THE NEXT 8 DAYS, YOU PAY $15.98 FOR THE STAMP SET, 3.20 FOR THE SHIPPING, AND 4.57 IN TAX. THE REASON FOR THIS IS BECAUSE IT IS AN "JODI" SPECIAL AND NOT A "STAMPIN UP" SPECIAL, I AM REQUIRED TO PAY THE SAME AMOUNT OF TAX, BY LAW, AND STAMPIN UP STILL CHARGES ME 10% SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS. NO HOSTESS REWARDS FOR ORDERS OVER $200.
 I HOPE I HAVE EXPLAINED THE DEAL WELL ENOUGH!


Sincerely,
Jodi Kutz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers