Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Scrapbooking!!!

May is National Scrapbooking Month!! Since I started with Stampin' Up! I have been cardmaking...not so much Scrapbooking....a 12x12 page scares me after working on cards. So I have been working on some 6x6 scrapbook pages and I'm loving it! Here are a couple that we did in my club last night...
This is a picture I took of the kids on Friday night as Summer was opening her Birthday presents.
Oh, aren't they sweet!
I used the "Elements of Style" stamp set...my new fav! And the new Vintage Tags with the Rough Type alphabet. I stamped and "L" for Liam on one side and an "S" for Summer on the other. I am working on a progressive page....which means this is a 6x6 page and I am working on "growing" it into an 8x8 page. Then I'll grow it into a 12x12 page. This makes the 12x12 page much less daunting. A 12x12 page is a lot of space to scrap! I will post it when it's finished. Did I mention how I love 6x6 pages...so quick and easy! You really should try it!
I have another page I'd like to share but I just realized that the pic is of Summer and my niece. So I should get my brothers' permission to post it first.

I am holding a Mother's Day Class tomorrow night that I need to be getting ready for. I haven't posted a pic of it because I think I'll be sending it in for a SU contest! I have 3 seats open if you wanna come! I promise you'll love the project...with matching card and a little something extra too!

Liam is home again today but I must say that he is looking better to me...still a low grade fever but not the complaining of yesterday! Maybe tonight he'll be fine and will be back to school tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping in! Enjoy this nice and sunny day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers