Friday, May 7, 2010

My Digital Studio...

I have had Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio (MDS) for awhile now...I really enjoy it...but like most things I don't have much time to play with it. I use it to create my blog header...like it? I have taken the training to be Certified in MDS. If you are interested in finding out more about it...let me know. I am doing a training session next week to show a customer all the great things you can do with this awesome program....Scrapbooks, Calendars and cards too. Stampin' Up also has a professional printer to print you beautiful creations. They will print you pages for scrapbooks or they'll print you cards...like all those Christmas cards, shower invitations, and personalized calendars!!! They will make your scrapbook into a glossy page bound book! Makes a very nice gift!

Here is a card I had printed....and gave to my Hubby....
The colours I used are Basic Black and Baja Breeze. By having Stampin' Up!'s professional printers print your projects they guarantee the colours will be exact.

PD Day today! With Liam sick and off school all week I had forgotten that today was a PD Day....Thank you Rosemary for reminding me yesterday...it was nice to sleep in a little this morning!
Liam is feeling just fine now. Just the Flu they said. Ears, nose and throat all clear. Sure can tell he's feeling better...agruing with his sister again...all is back to normal in the Kutz household!!!

Try and enjoy the rainy day! Rainy days make great srappin' days! I'm going to get some creating done!
Thanks for stoppin' in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers