Tuesday, May 25, 2010

It's Christmas in May!!!!

My 2010/2011 Catalogue is coming today!!!! I earned an early Sneak Peek!!! It feels like I'm a child on Christmas Eve!! I have butterflies in my tummy...I'm so excited!!I know it sounds crazy!

 This is one of the many great things about being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. All the perks. This was one great perk!

So you know where I'll be today...stalking Mr. Brown!!! I think Summer will enjoy the day riding her bike while I watch for every dark vehicle coming down the street....holding my breath with each passing car! I promise to try really hard and not tackle my Mr.Brown!!

Hey, if you want to get these kinda perks from SU too, I'm holding an Opportunity Event tonight here at my house. Come get your questions answered. You might even get a sneak peek of my new catalogue.

Have a great day!!!! I know I will!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers