Thursday, May 27, 2010

I came up for some air!!

Stampin' Up!'s New Catalogue is Amazing!!! OMGosh you are going to love it. I have had my nose buried in it since it arrived....don't worry I didn't hurt Mr. Brown. He's ok and will be coming again soon with boxes of goodies.

I'm sorry to tease you about the catalogue. I'm not allowed to divulge anything to you....the suspence must be killin' you. I can share it in person though!!! Do you want to see it...well, then you'll need to contact me and book your workshop!! Invite your stampin' friends and come and do a make and take and then you'll have some time to peruse the beautiful new catalogue.

Here is a card I made today,
I love this set!!! And these colours! Choclate Chip, Baja Breeze (coming back!) and Very Vanilla cardstock. The ink colours are Sahara Sand and Baja Breeze. Cute, cute, cute!!! If I do say so myself.

I will be back tomorrow.
Have a great...sleep I guess, it's about that time!!
Night!
Thanks for stoppin' in!

Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers