Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Filling Orders....This is a serious situation....

Stampin' Up! is trying their best to make everyone happy! I just want to make it very clear that if there are reinkers that you need then you really need to get that order in...or you will miss out. The demand for retiring reinkers, cardstock and markers has been four times greater then what the expected. They are working hard to keep the promise of having these product available until the end of May. So don't delay...I really don't want youto be unhappy because you couldn't get the retiring colour products you want.

I'll be back with a card post later today...right now I get to go out into the rain! Summer is playing her first soccer game tonight and she need soccer shoes! Nothing like leaving it to the last minute! And there is nothing as miserable as playing soccer in the ran...so cold! So please pray for me that the rain stops by 5pm tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers