Saturday, May 22, 2010

My New Blog Header....

I played with My Digial Studio (MDS) last night while the kids watched their movie. I was inspired by a MDS Scrapbook page designed by Heather S. I wish I had more time to do the digital scrapbooking...it is really fun.

The next project is really fun too. I bought Stampin' Up!'s raw vinyl...for the Decor Elements (you can purchase it at my online store. Comes in lots of colours! The vinyl that I use is the chalkboard vinyl...really! You can make your own chalkboards! Image how fun it would be for the kids to have a place on their bedroom wall that they are actually allowed to draw on! I used a page from the On Board Chipboard Heart Album...sadly they are no longer available but I had some left over....in the Summer Mini there are two new ones...check that out. I'm working on a second one...maybe I can finish today! So here it is...
I used some of the Sweet Pea Felt Flowers too. I need to get some chaulk! This would make a great welcome sign...or on my front door so that Mr. Brown will use the side door! The usual Mr. Brown comes to the side door...but now that summer is coming he takes vacation and the new Mr. Brown (I even had a Miss Brown) comes to the front door. If I'm in my studio I can't hear the front door.
Then they pound and pound and wake Miss Summer from her nap!

Well, we are off to my friends' trailer for the day...hopefully the rain has stopped for the day!

I had an idea! Do you have a lot of scraping stuff that you don't use anymore? So much paper that you'll never use? How about I hold a garage sale....in my studio....where you can sell your stuff. I have a ton of none-SU product that I won't use again...but someone might! Contact me if you are interested in being a seller. I'll have more details for the garage sale later on.

P.S. Just to let you know the Only Orange and Sage Shadow cardstock is out of stock and therefore discontinued. I have an order going in this weekend if you have some cardstock or ink refills you still need. They are going fast...once they are gone...there gone!

Have a great Saturday afternoon,
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers