Thursday, September 2, 2010

On to Christmas!

I made this card last week....I was unsure of this Christmas colour palette when I first saw the Holiday Mini...but once I got the Candy Cane Christmas Specialty DSP (#120809) I was inspired and I love these colours...for sure they are not traditional Christmas colours...I'll have some of that soon!
See those red shiny polka dots? They are red glitter! But glitter that doesn't come off on your hands and gets on your face and then you can't get rid of it!!! Ahhhhh! Glitter! I like glitter just not on me...or the table...or the floor...you know what I mean!
So lots of new Holiday Mini product used on this card...the scallop border is created from a die called Tasteful Trim Bigz XL die (#120893). The Textured Impressions Embossing Folder is called Northern Flurry (#120902) and the small snowflake is from a Decorative Strip die called Northern Frost (#120901).
Oh and that ribbon! The ribbon is Real Red Taffeta! I love the new Taffeta ribbon...well the taffeta ribbon is not new exactly...we've had it for awhile...but now it is available in 10 new colours and 13 colours in total....this Real Red is new to the taffeta ribbon family!!! RIBBON....I LOVE RIBBON!!!

I have been busy tonight...I made 30 3x3 cards and I made 4 scrapbook pages for my upcoming Scrapbooking Series Class. I have all the cards ready for my upcoming card classes...you are gonna love those! We I guess you'd better sign up for the class if you want to see them! Next I gotta get my club projects ready!

I hope that you liked my card! Thanks for stopping in!
Jodi 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers