Monday, September 27, 2010

This was the project I worked...

This is the project I worked on all day yesterday! I am so pleased with how it turned out! I received this stamp set at Stampin' Up!'s Regional  Event in Hamilton on the weekend....I have been waiting and waiting to get my hands on this set and trying to control myself by not ordering it because I knew that I was getting it....that was hard! I love this set...the medallion image is so pretty!




This project was inspired by Kimberly Van Diepen. She is so talented. I changed up the elements and made it my own. This was really fun. I love the details! There are so many products used that I won't list them.
Then when I finished this project I went to to make three cards using this stamp set too...it is called Day of Gratitude (#120835 $32.95 w or #121148 22.95 c on pg 12 of the Holiday Mini!)

I think that I'll save the cards to share with you tomorrow! Not to tease you but incase I don't get down to my studio tonight to get something new created for tomorrow!
And this way I'll have some details for the class I'll be offering for this stamp set!

Hope that you liked my project today...you can leave me a comment telling me if you do! I' love to hear your thoughts!

Happy Stampin'!
Jodi

1 comment:

  1. I think it is beautiful, love all of the embellishments. Thanks for sharing!I'm now following you from SC, #248 on the list
    craftysahmiam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers